Per H2O Consulting, our water is safe to drink — we are NOT under a boil water notice.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Check your insurance coverage, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
- Harris County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Be sure to sign up to receive important news and updates from the District via text messages, you can send a text message to the number 474747 with the word MUD162 and you’ll be registered.